January 30, 2020
Hilton Downtown St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Ballroom
333 First Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
| 5:30 pm.
| 6:00 pm
|| President of St. Anthony's Hospital: Scott Smith
| 6:15 pm
|| Keynote Speaker: Scott Burrows
| 6:45 pm
|| Presentation of Legacy Awards
| 7:00 pm
|| Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
- Business Casual Dress
- Complimentary valet parking will be available at the 4th Avenue South entrance.
- For registration information contact the Foundation at (727) 502-4195.
Get ready to experience a very powerful, emotional and life-changing presentation! With his unforgettable story of tragedy and triumph that proves that limits can be exceeded, Scott Burrows will inspire you to stand up to any challenge
The evening will also recognize our 2020 Legacy Award recipients.
The four awards to be presented are:
- The Roy G. Harrell Jr. Leadership Award which recognizes an individual who demonstrates vision, initiative, motivation, selflessness and commitment through outstanding community service and leadership benefiting the community.
- The Helen D. Roberts Philanthropy Award which recognizes an individual’s generosity in giving of his/her time, talent or monetary contributions to not-for-profit organizations devoted to educational, cultural, and social or public health concerns.
- The Hippocrates Award recognizes an individual physician or medical practice that demonstrates selflessness and dedication to the community. The recipient also strives to improve patient care and to make that care more available to underserved communities.
- The Future Leader in Philanthropy Award recognizes service by an individual eager to lead their peers, advocate and raise funds for St. Anthony’s and who demonstrates outstanding commitment to the community through financial support, support in development of charitable programs, volunteering and leadership in philanthropy.