For Premier Members of St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation
You choose St. Anthony’s Hospital because of its commitment to clinical quality and outstanding customer service. Now you can choose a special service that will help add to your peace of mind. While we are committed to providing extraordinary care for all, our Concierge Service offers an added layer of attention when you need it most.
Premier Members make either a *major gift, a *planned gift, or an annual gift of $1,000 per covered person. Concierge Services are an expression of gratitude to our donors for their generosity and support toward our efforts to improve the health of our community.
* A major gift is defined as $10,000 or more.
*Planned gifts are various kinds of estate gifts (e.g. bequest, beneficiary designation, gift annuity).
To make sure you get the proper attention that you deserve, you’ll receive our version of the “Gold Card,” offering personalized attention from the Foundation to our most generous donors.
Some of the concierge services our members enjoy:
- Pre-registration at our facilities using patient secure identity palm-scanning technology
- Physician referrals and scheduling assistance
- Private room accommodations, upon request and when available
- Hospitality services and a personal visit from a member of our team during your hospital stay
- Grooming amenities to make an inpatient stay more comfortable
- A copy of the Philanthropy Report updating you on Foundation events and hospital happenings
- Invitations to members-only opportunities (e.g. physician lectures, socials and hospital grand openings)