The Foundation team pledges to continue upholding the mission of the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, and to grow support for St. Anthony’s Hospital and the health of our community by continuing our three-point concentration on:
Advanced Technologies – The Foundation supports the funding of cutting-edge hospital equipment. In 2022, new equipment funded included
- EKG machines
- Tru D Smart UVC
- BIS modules
- Bladder scanners
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Equipment
- SonoSite SII for Intensive Care Unit
Programs and Services – Mind, body and spirit are the continual focus of our programs and services. A few of the offerings supported by the Foundation are
- Mammography vouchers
- Caregiver wellness retreats
- Spiritual care
- Medical Fitness
Continuing Education - The Foundation funds a variety of continuing education opportunities for team members such as scholarships and professional conferences.
- Earn as you Learn Scholarships enables team members the opportunity to embark on a career in nursing by paying them while they attend classes.
- Henry K. Lam Pharmacy Scholarships supports pharmacy team members who work at St. Anthony's Hospital continue their education.