ST. ANTHONY’S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION ANNUAL MEETING
February 28, 2019
Hyatt Place St. Petersburg Downtown
Sunshine City Ballroom, 5th floor
25 Second St.. N., St. Petersburg
| 5:30 pm.
| 6:00 pm
|| Annual Meeting
|| Presentation of Legacy Awards
| 7:00 pm
|| Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
- Business Casual Dress
- Complimentary valet parking will be available
- For registration information contact the Foundation at (727) 502-4195.
M. Scott Smith, president of St. Anthony’s Hospital, will share the results of a year of growth, transformation and collaboration.
The Quest for Health Care Excellence
Nishant Anand, MD, FACEP, executive vice president and chief medical officer of BayCare Health Systems
The evening will also recognize our Legacy Award recipients.
The four awards to be presented are:
- The Roy G. Harrell Jr. Leadership Award which recognizes an individual who demonstrates vision, initiative, motivation, selflessness and commitment through outstanding community service and leadership benefiting the community.
- The Helen D. Roberts Philanthropy Award which recognizes an individual’s generosity in giving of his/her time, talent or monetary contributions to not-for-profit organizations devoted to educational, cultural, and social or public health concerns.
- The Hippocrates Award recognizes an individual physician or medical practice that demonstrates selflessness and dedication to the community. The recipient also strives to improve patient care and to make that care more available to underserved communities.
- The Future Leader in Philanthropy Award recognizes service by an individual eager to lead their peers, advocate and raise funds for St. Anthony’s and who demonstrates outstanding commitment to the community through financial support, support in development of charitable programs, volunteering and leadership in philanthropy.