St. Anthony's Hospital Foundation's Seventh Annual Golf Classic is an entertaining day filled with fun, good food and drink, great contests and prizes, and even better company. This is truly a great day of golf with impressive surroundings and the ideal opportunity for networking and socializing with some of the areas' top business professionals.
Limited spots are available for sponsorships.
- 10:00 – 11:00am: Clinic with Innisbrook Golf Pros
- 11:00am: Registration Opens
- 11:00am – 12:30pm: Lunch served
- 12:45pm: Shotgun Start
- 6:00pm: Awards Reception hosted by Bay News 9 Anchor Erica Riggins
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
36750 US Hwy 19 N,
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Four-person scramble – maximum 144 players
- Players of all abilities are welcome
- Team names are welcomed and encouraged
- Players may sign up as individuals or foursomes
- Tournament organizers will make efforts to group individuals into foursomes according to stated preference or ability
- Prizes for 1st and 2nd place teams for gross and net
- Entry fee includes green fees, cart fee, golf, tee gifts, range balls, lunch buffet and reception
Entry fee includes green fees, cart fee, golf, tee gifts, range balls, lunch buffet and reception awards.
- Individual: $550
- Team (four players): $2,200